2/10/2009




I am very fortunate to have two lovely daughters and my awesome grandchildren. I admit I am biased but what mother and grandmom isn't? I am a nurse by profession and I am by no means a writer, but I do occasionally enjoy putting pen to paper. I have always enjoyed reading about true murder stories; the more unusual the better. I am fascinated with how the use of forensics is employed to solve these murders and this fascination has led me to my current profession; that of forensic nurse examiner. Hence the initials, FNE!
I have extensive years of experience in adult/adolescent and pediatric sexual assault and domestic/interpersonal violence examinations. My forensic consulting firm provides sexual assault and domestic/interpersonal violence examiner training as well as serving as expert witnesses.

Please feel free to contact me via email at:
FNE2008@gmail.com